Friday, March 18, 2011

Meow?

It's Friday! And a beautiful day it is here on the East Coast with the cool morning temperature and shining sun. I can't help but think how blessed I am. I ate a nice meal last night, had a good night's rest and awoke bright and early this morning to my cat looking intently at me as if to say "I'm hungry".

Well, she's fed now and so am I. I have been fed my morning feast on God's Word. I am blessed to know that God is in control of every circumstance and He is always working. No matter what this day may bring, I can have joy in the knowledge that My God will never leave nor forsake me. And what I desire most of this day is to be a blessing to my Savior, who made me and placed me here for such a time as this. I hope you have a blessed day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment